We are delighted to present the following keynote speakers:
• FRANCES M. ASHCROFT, Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics, Oxford, UK:
"Sweetness and Light: Impaired metabolic regulation of insulin secretion in Diabetes"
• DAVID CLAPHAM, Cardiovascular Research at Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School, USA:
"Ion channel function in health and Pathophysiology"
• KARL DEISSEROTH, Stanford University, Dept. of Bioengineering, USA:
"Novel methods in Physiology Research"
• THOMAS J. JENTSCH, Leibniz-Forschungsinstitut für Molekulare Pharmakologie MDC Berlin, Germany:
"Properties and physiological roles of the volume-regulated anion channel VRAC"
• DIANE LIPSCOMBE, Brown University, Providence, USA:
"Cell-specific mechanisms that specify exon composition of calcium ion channels"
• ERWIN NEHER, Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, Göttingen, Germany:
"Short-term Plasticity at a Glutamatergic Synapse"
Abstract Submission (Poster/Orals):
03 June 2019
Abstract Submission (Symposia Speakers):
25 June 2019
Early Fee: 25 June 2019
Late Fee: 18 September 2019
Onsite Childcare Facility
Please also note the exclusive travel offers for the DPG 2019 congress.